- Loss of communication.
- Missing the Serial Number and Data Type in the Empower DHCP for the ACQUITY Sample Manager and PDA.
- ACQUITY Quaternary Solvent Manager (QSM)
- ACQUITY Sample Manager (SM)
- ACQUITY Photodiode Detector Array (PDA)
- Empower 3 Feature Release 2
Unknown communication issue.
FIX or WORKAROUND
Perform a cold restart of the system as follows:
- Power-off all ACQUITY modules.
- Close out of all windows on the LAC/E, log out of Empower, and power-off the LAC/E.
- Power-on the LAC/E and log on to Windows only.
- Power-on in the following order the Sample Manager, Quaternary Solvent Manager, and PDA.
- After all modules complete their start-up calibration sequences and you have green LEDs on the instruments, log onto Empower.
- In Empower,go into Configure System > Configuration Manager > Empower Nodes > Highlight your Node Name and right-click.
- On the Instruments tab, confirm that you can see the Instruments.
- Go into the DHCP, and then choose DHCP again.
- Confirm that the ACQUITY Units have IPs and display the Serial Numbers and Types.