- The wrong power cord is in the box with the computer
- The power cord is not appropriate for the destination country
- Lenovo computers
- Dell computers
- LAC/E 32
When a customer orders a computer, the distribution center adds the proper power cord according to the purchaser's geography.
The correct power cord may be packaged separately.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Look for a separate package containing the appropriate power cord.
- Power cords for multiple computers on the same order may be packaged together in one box.
- Dell computers include power cords for Europe and China in the PC box.
- Lenovo computers include power cords for China in the PC box.
- The part# for the US power cable that goes from the LAC/E 16 power brick to the wall is - 442000202 Power cord US, 7A/125V, 2.5m, NEMA 5-15