OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Create a view filter in Empower for System Audit Trail, Projects, and other selections
- Empower software
- From the page you want to create a view filter for, click this button .
- The View Filter Editor appears (see below).
- In the View Filter Editor, you can specify the table or choose from one of the drop-down lists (depending on the field) to select what you want to filter by.
- Another option: you can click this button to use the View Filter Wizard. (The View Filter Wizard walks through the creation of the filter and is useful for views that include conditions.)
- Once you add the fields you want to the filter, choose File save to save the view filter.
- Choose File exit to go back to your original screen.
- Once a filter has been created, you can choose that filter from this drop-down box to apply it.
Putting two filter conditions in the same row indicates an "AND" condition; putting the filter conditions in two rows indicates an "OR" condition.
Enter a =# to create a Just in Time (JIT) view filter that will prompt you for search criteria for that specific field on the fly