- "Data incomplete" error in Empower message center and in review window when acquired injection is brought into review window
- Recover.log located in the C:/Empower/InstrumentServer folder shows data is buffered
- Empower 3 Feature Release 2 (FR2)
- Client server
Data is in buffering mode on LAC/E.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Go to C: Drive > Empower folder > instrument server folder > expand system > open the project interested in > check the .dat file size.
- If the file size is 1KB, then it's an aborted or empty injection. Do not continue with next steps. If size is ok, then follow next steps.
- Stop Watersservice on the LAC/E (Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services > Watersservice).
- Open command window and type, CD/Empower/Bin, and press Enter.
- Type "instrumentserver -recover" in the command prompt window.
- Close command window.
- Restart the Waters service and wait approximately 15 minutes.