- After processing, no Mw, Mn, or Mp values for GPC broad unknown peaks in Empower
- Valid curve created from three narrow standards
- Sample has sample type correct as Broad Unknown in Alter Sample
The peaks were not listed in the slicing tab. Therefore, no values for the broad unknown are calculated.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Open the result set in Review.
- Verify that the correct peaks are integrated.
- Open the processing method window and go to the slicing tab.
- Go to Options > Fill from Results. The slicing tab populates with peaks of interest.
- Re-quantitate the broad unknown.