OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Adjust retention time in Empower.
- Empower 2
- Empower 3
- Open a result in the Review window.
- Go to the top of the window and click Options.
- Choose "Show Components" from the list.
- Click and drag the vertical line until it lines up with the peak of interest.
- Click File > Save > Processing Method to save the change.
This is only one way to adjust the retention time of a component. You can also make the adjustment in the Components tab of the processing method. This adjustment procedure, using the Components tab, also works for Breeze and Breeze 2.
Reference for use of Show Components
EMP2LIC, EMP2OPT, EMP2SW, EMP3GC, EMP3LIC, EMP3OPT, EMP3SW, EMPGC, EMPGPC, EMPLIC, EMPOWER2, EMPOWER3, EMPSW, SUP