- Highest timezone_xx.txt is timezone_34.txt
- Readme.txt in the 64bit and 32bit paths on the server and 32bit client paths do not detail timezone v34
- Readme_34.txt in the 64bit server path (Windows) is correct
These files are supplied by Oracle and Waters cannot change them.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Review the install, configuration, and upgrade guide for information on the required Oracle timezone patch for that Empower version.
- Review the upgrade guidance supplied by Waters if migrating Empower between Oracle versions for the required timezone patch.
- Refer to the readme_34.txt file on the Windows-based Empower database server.
- Verify the latest timezone_xx.dat in the client and server paths detailed above.
- The same Oracle timezone patch version must be applied to all nodes (LAC/Es, clients, and server).