- When printing or viewing reports in Preview Publisher, fonts do not display correctly
- Resolution is 1920x1080; changing resolution does not resolve issue
- Copying of fonts from C drive > Windows > Fonts folder and dragging the font files to the fonts folder does not resolve
- Issue is reported only when using Microsoft Remote Access
- Empower 3 Feature Release 3 (FR3) - personal/standalone
- Microsoft Remote Access
See PCS 54758.
FIX or WORKAROUND
When using remote desktop, it must be in a 4:3 aspect ratio.
- This issue can occur if you are using a remote connection through Windows Remote Desktop Connection Service to a Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 terminal. Windows 10 or Windows Server 2012 terminals no longer have this problem. You can work around the issue by enforcing a 4:3 resolution for the remote window.
- 4:3 aspect ratio resolutions: 640×480, 800×600, 960×720, 1024×768, 1280×960, 1400×1050, 1440×1080, 1600×1200, 1856×1392, 1920×1440, and 2048×1536.
Anything else will squish (overly condense) the font.