- "ProcSrvr MFC application has stopped working" error when trying to process a sample set in Empower
- Processing Server Monitor crashes when this error occurs
- Issue occurs with only one sample set in the project and happens to every user
- Error occurs when batch processing a sample set
- Error occurs when processing only one channel individually; all other channels in the sample set process correctly
- Creating a new processing method does not resolve the issue
- When processing the individual channel in review, "Encountered an improper argument" error occurs; the channel is unable to process
- Empower 3 SR2 Hoftix 1
- Enterprise environment
Unknown why the channel cannot process. The detection threshold in the processing method is possibly set too high to process this channel.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Change the parameters of the detection threshold from 150 to anything less than 3.0.
- Save the processing method and reprocess.