OBJECTIVE or GOAL
- When applying a processing method to a sample set, the components listed in the processing method are not labeled at the correct retention times.
- Breeze 2
- Bring the sample set (or injections or channels, depending how results are generated) into Review.
- Open the processing method.
- Calibrate or quantitate (depending if it is a Standard or Sample).
- If the peaks are not labeled correctly, open the processing method.
- On the Components tab, change the RT values to the time where the peaks are actually integrated.
- Save the processing method.
- Process samples using the saved processing method.