- "Abort sample set" history is not listed on project audit trail
- Empower Enterprise
- The sample set was buffering when the user aborted the sample set, and the audit trail was not recorded.
- " Audit Trail entries only happen if there is a live database connection at the time. There are no Audit Trail entries made during recovery.
- Messages in Message Center when data buffering occurs:
- Oracle error ORA-02291: integrity constraint violated-parent key not found
- Recovered Sample Set from \Project name\SampleSet xxxxx.dat
FIX or WORKAROUND
PCS opened for the issue where no audit trail recorded for buffered sample set. PCS46126