- After running a sample set, there are several injections absent from the result set
- Empower 3
- Sample Set Method is set up to run and process
During the run, the user altered several samples by going to "Alter Sample" instead of using "Alter Running Sample".
FIX or WORKAROUND
- After the run finishes, do the following:
- On the Injections tab, highlight all injections you want included in the sample set.
- Right-click and select Create Process Only Sample Set. This creates a new sample set composed of all the desired injections. This sample set cannot be run, only processed. You must have the necessary privileges to create a process only sample set.
EMP2LIC, EMP2OPT, EMP2SW, EMP3GC, EMP3LIC, EMP3OPT, EMP3SW, EMPGC, EMPGPC, EMPLIC, EMPOWER2, EMPOWER3, EMPSW, SUP