OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Open multiple child projects from different parent projects into the Global View window.
- Empower 2
- Empower 3
- Open Configure System and highlight "Projects" on the left side of the window.
- Highlight two projects on the right side of the window. It does not matter which two, as this is only used to open the Global View window.
- Right-click the highlighted projects and click Open to open the Global View window.
- At the top of this window, click View, and then hover your mouse over Toolbars. When the menu pops up, select Projects Available to open a pop-up window showing all available projects.
- At the bottom of the window, click Deactivate All to remove the original two projects from the Global View. The Global View window remains open.
- In the pop-up Projects Available window, expand the first parent project, and then highlight the correct child project.
- Move to the next parent and expand it. Highlight the next child project needed. Do this with as many projects as you would like to see in the Global View window.
- Once all are highlighted, click Activate at the bottom of the Project Available window to add all highlighted projects to the Global View window.