- In a report method, the PDA peak purity plot and PDA result table are blank and missing information regarding purity, such as purity angle and threshold
- In review, peak purity columns missing from the Review Main Window table
- 3D data missing from results
- Reprocessing the sample set does not resolve the issue
- Creating a process only sample set and reprocessing does not resolve the issue
"Save PDA extracted channels" is selected in the method set used to process. Save PDA extracted channels saves 2D channels from 3D chromatograms. Processing occurs on the 2D extracted channel. 3D processing is not performed.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Uncheck "Save PDA Extracted Channels" from Method Set, and save.
- Process 3D channels from the original sample set instead of processing the whole sample set.
Purity information populates.