- In the DHCP window, e2695 has IP and MAC addresses listed, but no type or name
- Rebooting the instrument does not resolve the issue
- 2998 PDA and 2414 RI detectors populate correctly in the DHCP window
- 2695 say OK? No in the instruments tab of the node properties
- IP address will not ping correctly
- e2695 (eAlliance)
- 2998 PDA Detector
- 2414 RI Detector
Communication on the e2695 was not selected for Empower control.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Choose "Controlled by Empower" on the configuration page of the Alliance.
- Power-cycle the Alliance.
- DHCP should populate with all information.