- Protein analysis
- Column selection
Consider the following when choosing a column:
1) What is the size or the molecular weight of the protein?
2) Will the protein analysis be done on a digested protein or intact size?
3) Do you want some bio activity, or can this protein be run with some organic to achieve the analysis goals?
4) Are you comfortable with using temperature to elute the protein off the column?
5) What type of LC detector will you use for the analysis?
For additional information see Protein Columns.