OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Obtain a copy of CoA and Efficiency Test Report for Waters Columns
- Analytical Standards and Reagents
- Sample Preparation Products
- Vials, Plates, and Certified Containers
- Visit www.waters.com/coa
- Follow the instructions on the screen
- For a Column Efficiency Test report provide the last 4 digits of the serial number
If you are looking for a COA for a sample kit you might not find your COA if using the Lot # off of a bottle in the kit. The Lot # that is written on a vial in the kit is not the same as the kit Lot #. It is typically off by a digit lower or higher so you can guess to find the right COA for your kit. For example the bottle Lot number may be W21061703 but the Kit Lot # is actually W21061702.
For columns, the part number and the 10 digit lot number on the box or column obtains the COA. For the Waters column individual efficiency test, use the last four digits of the 14 digit serial number on the column to obtain the column efficiency test.