OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Obtain a copy of CoA and Efficiency Test Report for Waters Columns
- Analytical Standards and Reagents
- WAT084189 PIC A LOW UV 5 VIALS
- Sample Preparation Products
- Certified Containers
- Certificate of Analysis (C of A)
- 186003838 - AccQ-Tag Ultra Eluent A - 1 Liter Bottle
- 186003839 - AccQ-Tag Ultra Eluent B - 1 Liter Bottle
- AccQ•Tag Ultra
- Amino acid analysis (AAA)
- Paired Ion Chromatography Reagents
- Visit www.waters.com/coa
- Follow the instructions on the screen
- For a Column Efficiency Test report provide the last 4 digits of the serial number
You may contact our Certification Of Analysis team at Certofanalysis@Waters.com to request Certification of Analysis (COA).
If you are looking for a COA for a sample kit you might not find your COA if using the Lot # off of a bottle in the kit. The Lot # that is written on a vial in the kit is not the same as the kit Lot #. It is typically off by a digit lower or higher so you can guess to find the right COA for your kit. For example the bottle Lot number may be W21061703 but the Kit Lot # is actually W21061702.
The results should show 2 documents.
One document will have the 10-digit lot number. This will be the batch test certificate.
The second document will have the lot number plus the additional 4-digit serial#. This will be your individual column efficiency test certificate.
If C of A documents are not available, you will be given an option to e-mail Waters (see specific e-mail address given to you on that website if no documents come up).
If your column has an e-cord attached, the Batch Test Certificate and the Column Efficiency Test Certificate are in the memory of that column's e-cord data. This can be accessed if using an ACQUITY UPLC system, which can read the e-cord memory chip.
For SPE products (Oasis, Sep-Pak) and Standards:
The results should show 1 document.
If C of A document(s) are not available, you will be given an option to e-mail Waters (see specific e-mail address given to you on that website if no documents come up).