- High pump RPMs
- Low CO2 density
- Low pump pressure
- SFE Bio-Botanical Extraction System
Blockage in the system upstream of the pump.
Incorrect type of CO2 tank, liquid CO2 tank maybe color coded differently at the neck of the tank, also look for a dip stick label to differentiate as liquid CO2.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Clean the filter.
- Find the blockage by breaking fittings.
- Flush with ethanol or replace, as appropriate.
- Increasing the system chiller temperature might help soften material in blockage, if it is in the chiller.
- Need to order new liquid CO2 tanks.
Performing the cleaning as per Bio-Botanical Extraction Systems Guide (715004757) will flush out the lines prior to the CO2 pump. Chapter 9.7 shows the details of a system using an automated recycler. Chapter 9.8 shows the procedure with a manual recycler.