- Y-axis belt slips on 2767 Sample Manager
- Grinding noise when moving
- 2767 Sample Manager
The y axis rail is dirty.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Select Waters 2767 > Reset Communications in the inlet editor.
- Wipe the Y rail with a lint-free cloth dampened with isopropyl alcohol.
Note: The PM kit includes lubricant (WAT272065 2700 LUBE KIT), which, if used after cleaning, should be applied very sparingly.
- Exit the inlet editor.
- Power-off the 2767.
- Remove the racks from the bed.
- Move the arm to the front-left and down near the bed.
- Power-on the 2767.
- Open the inlet editor to reset.
Note: If the arm does not move, select Waters 2767 > Reset Communications in the inlet editor.
2767, 2767SFC, audible noise, comms, FLYNXV41, UNIFSW17