- Low sensitivity or no peak detected.
- When run with different samples, there are still no peaks and all samples give the same chromatogram.
- There is no error on the detector side.
- The mobile phase can be delivered normally.
- Replacing the column does not resolve the issue
- The syringe is drawing the sample normally and the injections are also being performed.
- 2777 Sample Manager
- ACQUITY UPLC BSM
- ACQUITY UPLC Column Manager
- ACQUITY UPLC PDA Detector
- ACQUITY UPLC ELS Detector
- TQ Detector
Clogging or contamination within the injection valve pod.
Clogged or dirty needle seal.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Remove the needle guide for port 2 of the injection valve pod.
- Remove the needle seal (700002208) inside.
- If any clogging or contamination is presents, remove it. If it cannot be removed, replace the parts with a new one.
- Remove the flow path connection on the injection valve pod.
- Deliver methanol from BSM and connect it to each port for reverse flushing or clogging removing.
- If the clogging persists, replace the inject valve pod (700011083)
2777, 2777C, 2777IVD, eluent