- Error message: "The embedded system not responding, system will run in standalone mode"
- Instrument and computer had shut down
- Error seen upon startup of the system
- Software shows "communication error"
- Instrument status shows "Instrument not present"
- QDa does not show up in the ACQUITY Console
Software opened before QDa completed initialization
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Close MassLynx and the ACQUITY MS Console.
- Power-off the QDa. Wait for the lights on the front to turn off.
- Restart the PC. Log in to Windows but to do not start MassLynx.
- Power-on theQDa. Wait until the LEDs on the front are green, indicating that the boot sequence is complete.
- Launch MassLynx and open the ACQUITY Console.