- Blue screen comes up when using StopACQUITYProcesses
- The computer reboots and opens up Windows
- ACQUITY Console
Corrupt XML files
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Navigate to C:\MassLynx\IntelliStart\Configuration.
- Rename as old_name or cut and paste to the desktop any of the XML files that are blank when opened. The usual culprit is UserCustomConfigurations.xml, but there could be other files that are corrupt.
- Restart MassLynx. The deleted XML files should regenerate automatically. If not, repeat steps 1 through 3 and replace the corrupt XML files with the XML files from another instrument of the same type. If you don't have access to "good" XML files, contact Waters Technical Support at 1-888-292-8377.
In one case it was reported that the new files were in following location: C:\Users\administrators