- The left half or readback half of the tune page is chopped off or truncated by the scope
- Tune page diagnostics are hidden from view (the tab is not wide enough to display all readbacks)
- The readbacks are responsive
- Xevo TQD
- Xevo TQ MS
- Xevo TQ-S
- Xevo TQ-S micro
- Xevo TQ-XS
- ACQUITY QDa
- Windows 7
- Laptop screen or non-standard monitor
The problem is caused by the Window display settings, which are optimized for default monitor options. The tune page was designed to be viewed using the monitors offered in the product ordering guide.
FIX or WORKAROUND
For systems running Windows XP
In the Advanced > General Tab > Display Properties Settings, change the DPI settings back to the default value: Normal size (96 DPI).
Note: The display setting is reached by Right-Clicking desktop and selecting Properties.
Systems running Windows 7:
- Restart the computer.
- Click Start and type Regedit to open the registry editor.
- Back up the original registry.
- Browse to Hkey_Local_Machine(HKLM)\Software\Wow6432\Instruments\Vulcan\Config.
Note: "Vulcan" is the project name for the Xevo TQ-S. This name varies depending on the instrument installed.
- In the right hand column, find ''Tab page width".
- Double-click the key, and change the value to 650.
The tune page tab width is now altered.
NOTE: Always follow local SOPs when modifying the registry.