- "Xevo TQD: detector error" seen in ACQUITY MS Console after power failure.
- Rebooting system does not resolve issue.
- Xevo TQD
- MassLynx 4.1
Corrupt IP addresses in Waters DHCP Server Configuration.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Close MassLynx and ACQUITY MS Console.
- Browse to C:\Program files (x86) \ Waters Instruments.
- Locate and launch the Waters DHCP Server Configuration.exe.
- Clear all IP addresses from the Waters DHCP Server Configuration.
- Power-down PC. Power-off all UPLC components.
- Power-up PC. Log in to Windows. Launch Waters DHCP Server Configuration from steps 2/3.
- Power-on the UPLC components, starting with the one that has the network hub. Wait 30 seconds for the IP address and information about the component to populate the DHCP Server Configuration before powering-on the next component.
- When all UPLC components are powered-on and LEDs are green, reset the Xevo TQD.
- Wait until the operate LED on the Xevo TQD goes from RED to OFF.
- Open MassLynx.