- Error: "Column Active Preheater configured but not detected in the ACQUITY Console" appears after the column is switched from CH-A to the 30-cm CH.
- Resetting the FTN does not resolve this.
- Restarting the FTN does not resolve this.
- Reseating the Active Pre Heater (APH) does not resolve this.
- ACQUITY UPLC H-Class PLUS
- 30-cm Column Heater
Configuration in the Console does not match physical configuration.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- In the ACQUITY Console, click FTN.
- Click Configure.
- Click Column Module.
- Under the Column Module Configuration, use the drop-down menu and switch to CH-30A (see screenshot below).
- Click OK.
- Reset the FTN.