- Submit a sample set and on the second run the error message appears: "General Failure: 0 of 1 pumps respond"
- The trap valve manager reports an error: "failure to communicate with sample manager"
- When the second run starts, the Sample Manager and the Trap Valve Manager are free, but the micro Binary Solvent Manager still indicates pumping from the last run
- ACQUITY M-Class
- MassLynx 4.1 or 4.2
Software configuration error
FIX or WORKAROUND
- In the Inlet editor, click the Tools menu > Select Instrument Configuration
- Select Events and Triggering in the bottom-right.
- Select Events in 1, and click Next.
- Select Trigger by Contact Closure for both the pump and the detector.
- Select Next, and then select Finish.