- The method editor closes when attempting to change the injection mode from trapping to direct inject.
- ACQUITY M-Class
The system needs to access the methods folder during an injection mode change. The methods folder permissions must be set to allow all users read/write access. Currently, the 1.55 deployment manager only gives administrators the correct permission.
FIX or WORKAROUND
An administrator must perform this procedure.
1. Go to the methods folder. (/program files (x86)/waters instruments/methods)
2. Right-click the methods folder and select Properties.
3. On the Security tab, set read/write access for all users.
4. Click OK to save your changes and close out of Properties.