- "Solv delivery motor lost sync (1)" error occurs during run.
- Reboot does not resolve this issue.
- Alliance, 2695
- Cause could be that the pump is operating outside of its recommended pressure vs. flow rate envelope.
- Or the plunger motor lost synchronization with its position encoder.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Set a flow at 2ml/min.
- Let the pump run for 30 minutes to an hour.
- If this does not resolve this issue, replace the plunger driver assembly causing this error.
- If the plunger driver assemblies are more than 8 years old, replace both as they tend to wear evenly.
Solv delivery motor lost sync (X) (where X is 0 for the primary and 1 for the accumulator).