- Error message appears in ACQUITY console: "Lamp Hours Exceeds Warning Level”
- Rebooting the ACQUITY UPLC PDA Detector does not clear the message
- PDA lamp hours exceed warning level
- Acquisition cannot be started
- Lamp is working fine
- Service engineer has cleared this same error in the past without replacing the lamp
- ACQUITY UPLC Tunable UV Detector
- ACQUITY UPLC PDA Detector
- 2998 Photodiode Array Detector
- ACQUITY UPLC FLR Detector
Warning value set by the user was reached or exceeded.
FIX or WORKAROUND
When the warning threshold is met, ensure that the detector performance is still optimal and replace the lamp if necessary. If lamp performance is acceptable, set number of hours to new desired value.
Note: Reaching the threshold does not affect the operation of the detector, performance of methods, sample sets, or scheduled sample runs underway, and it does not prevent their continued performance. ACQUITY Online Help provides further information.
A-30PDA, UPAPDA, UPC2PDA, UPPDA, UPPDAARC, UPPDAARCB, UPPDA-E, UPPDA-L, UPPDALTC, UPPDATC, UPPPDA