- Snapped, damaged, or leaking tubing from the injector to the column inlet
- Alliance HPLC System
- 2695 Separations Module
- 2795 Separations Module
- 717plus Autosampler
- Damaged or snapped tubing
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Remove the old pre-column fitting tubing using a tubing cutter.
- Straighten the tubing and add a compression screw (WAT005070) and ferrule (WAT005063) and make the connection to a stainless steel union (WAT089801).
- Run a compression check to verify that the system is working.
For Alliance 2695/2795 Separations Modules, if the tubing is too short or damaged beyond repair, a new injector (700002789) may be required. If upgrading, a new style injector (700002790) is required. Alternatively, the seal pack can be replaced (700002791 for Phase I and Phase II) or (700011784 for Performance Plus Injector Assembly) .