- Error message reads "Rotary Tray not calibrated".
- ACQUITY Sample Manager FTN
- ACQUITY M-Class Sample Manager-FL
- ACQUITY I-Class Sample Manager-FL
FIX or WORKAROUND
To calibrate the rotary tray, perform the following steps:
- Enter service mode in the ACQUITY Console.
- In the Sample Manager section of the Console, choose the Maintain pull-down menu, select "Calibrate Rotary Tray", and follow the prompts.
- Remove plates and click Next.
- Insert the long side of the calibration pin (part number 405013532; usually located in the foam insulation in the Sample Manager door) in the calibration hole and click Next.
- Wait for the calibration value to appear, and then click Finish.
Additional information can be found in the video: Calibrating the Rotary Tray in the video library.