- Liquid appearing on top of vials in sample chamber
- Injection of standards decrease in area and height overtime into same vial. Retention time remain same.
- Eluent build up on top or into vials causing dilution.
- Testing injection accuracy of vial by weight fails.
- Alliance HPLC System
- 2695 Separations Module
Yellow needle wash waste line is crimped. Needle wash liquid is leaking out of seal pack instead of moving to waste.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- To verify that it is needle wash, remove the needle wash line from the bottle or lower bottle. That should diminish the leak.
- Verify the needle wash waste line is not kinked, clogged, or submerged.
- Verify the needle wash pump is working (Diagnostics, Motors/Valves).
- Verify the needle wash valve (V4) is working (Diagnostics, Motors/Valves).
- Replace any of the parts listed above or the seal pack assembly.
- Clear yellow needle wash waste line and ensure re-routing to waste bottle prevents crimping.
Link for 2695 manual is : http://www.waters.com/waters/support.htm?lid=1853294&type=USRM
Issues has been reported when using 3rd party waste vessels with "quick-connect" fittings