- Ethernet-based 2695 separations module and 2475 detector suddenly will not trigger injection start sequence, despite being able to in the past
- Only 2475 detector is able to monitor
- 2695 Alliance Separations Module
- 2475 Fluorescence Detector
FIX or WORKAROUND
- An injection start cable must be installed between the e2695 and the 2475 (prior to v1.65 firmware).
- An injection cable must not be installed between the e2695 and 2475 in v1.65.
- An injection cable must not be installed between e2695 and other Ethernet detectors.
Ethernet-based Alliance systems and detectors do not require an injection start cable, and the addition of one can cause timing variations.
Ensure inject start cables are tightly secure in the I/O connector, and the I/O connectors are in the appropriate spot. Follow what is on the back of the 2475.