- "Sample pressure low" message for the ACQUITY Sample Manager during sample runs
- Needle is not bent
- Wash solvent is full
- Resetting the Sample Manager clears the error, but the error returns with the next sample run
- The sample syringe leak test passes
- The strong-wash syringe leak test passes, but the weak-wash test fails
- The needle seal leak test passes
- Liquid pools on the bottom of the fluidics drawer
- ACQUITY Classic UPLC Sample Manager
The weak-wash syringe is leaking.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Replace the wash syringe (700002569).