OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Calibrate the needle z axis.
- ACQUITY UPLC H-Class
- ACQUITY UPLC I-Class
- ACQUITY Arc Sample Manager FTN-R
- Remove the trays and place a business card on the sample tray holder.
- From the console, select Maintain > Calibrate needle.
- In the Calibrate Needle dialog box, click Start, and then click OK.
- Use the +Z button to drive the needle down to within 1 mm of the tray surface.
- Switch the displacement increment to 0.1 mm and lower the needle until it just barely touches the business card.
- Click Calibrate, and then click Close.