This article is a portion of a Troubleshooting Path. To begin troubleshooting this issue, please select the link below.
- Instrument produces "Sample Fluidics High Pressure Limit" Error during injection cycle
- Instrument produces "Sample Fluidics High Pressure Limit" Error during priming of wash solvents
- ACQUITY Console
- ACQUITY Sample Manager (SM)
- ACQUITY UPLC I-Class (FL)
- Clog inside injector valve
- Clog inside sample needle
- Bent sample needle
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Replace injector valve pod and Loop
- Replace sample needle
- Calibrate needle z axis position.
- Calibrate needle seal.
- Prime wash solvents and sample syringe for at least three cycles.
- Calibrate needle and loop volumes.
- Perform sample syringe and wash syringes leak tests.
- Test the system with known standard.
Resolve "Sample Fluidics High Pressure Limit" error by replacing injector valve pod only, if sample needle is not damaged and passes calibrations.
nanoACQUITY Pod Part Number - (700002907).
nanoACQUITY Needle Part Number - (700002708).#
ACQUITY UPLC I-Class FL POD PN 700006069