OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Perform the dynamic leak test for ACQUITY BSM, QSM, and ISM pumps.
- ACQUITY H-Class QSM
- ACQUITY H-Class ISM
- ACQUITY BSM (Firmware 1.50 or higher)
- Ensure that the solvent line is fully submerged in solvent in the solvent reservoir.
- Open ACQUITY Console.
- Select the BSM/QSM/ISM from the system tree on the left-hand side of the screen (expand the system tree by clicking the "+" sign if needed).
- Confirm the firmware version. (If using a QSM, proceed to step 5.)
- Select "Configure" from along the top of the window.
- Select "View Module Information" and confirm the firmware version.
- Select "Maintain" from along the top of the window.
- Select "Leak Test".
- Select the appropriate solvent line, ensure that the "Prime" option is selected, and then click "Start".
- The test runs and displays the test results.
- If the test fails, prime the system again and run the leak test one more time.