Skip to main content
Retention time and pressure are high on a Breeze system with 1515, 2707, and 2414 hardware - WKB4157
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Retention time is longer by two minutes
- Expected system pressure is higher by 2,000 psi
- Flow rate is accurate on the pump
- 1515 pump
- 2707 autosampler
- 2414 RI detector
- Breeze 2
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Remove the column and guard column if any and install a stainless steel union (WAT097332).
- Perform the cleaning procedure outlined in Routine Cleaning for the ACQUITY UPLC System. (Although the cleaning protocol is written for an ACQUITY system, you can use the same solvents and steps.