- Stop flow input is activated when trying to start the flow
- Restarting the MassLynx computer does not resolve
- Found: API gas for the mass spectrometer in on; readback is 647 L/hr
- Found: Gas threshold in Error shutdown configuration is set to 100 L/hr
- Found: Flow starts if the stop flow cable is disconnected from the solvent manager
- Found: When flow starts, faucet icon in the inlet method does not show flow as on
- MassLynx 4.1
- ACQUITY UPLC BSM
- Xevo TQD
Communication issue among the UPLC, the mass spectrometer, and MassLynx
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Power-off the ACQUITY UPLC system components.
- Close MassLynx and the ACQUITY MS Console.
- Reboot the MassLynx PC and log in to Windows, but do not start MassLynx.
- Power-on the UPLC system, starting with the component that has the network hub.
- Push the reset button on the mass spectrometer.
- Open MassLynx.
- Open an inlet method and download the method.