This article is a portion of a Troubleshooting Path. To begin troubleshooting this issue, please select the link below.
- Upon Initialization, Shutter Failed to Home Error
- Recycling the power does not correct it
- Flushing the flow cell with Mobile Phase does not correct it
- ACQUITY UPLC PDA Detector
Air bubbles or incorrect contents in flow cell during initialization.
Contaminated flow cell
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Flush flow cell with 100% water, 100% methanol, or 100% acetonitrile
- reboot PDA with 100% water,100% methanol, or 100% acetonitrile in the flowcell
- If step 1 does not resolve issue move to step 2
- Follow the Controlling Contamination Cleaning Procedure