- ACQUITY console displays "Check grating calibration", followed by FLR detector error
- Lamp flashing red
- Lamp hours only 83
- Reset of FLR doesn't resolve
- Normalization of FLR doesn't resolve
- ACQUITY UPLC FLR Detector
New lamp is not seated correctly.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Power-off the FLR.
- Remove the lamp and reseat it.
- Flush the flow cell with 100% HPLC-grade water.
- Run Normalization.
- Run wavelength calibration.
"Lamp lighting failure, filter initialization failure 4000.00" error may also appear.