- Actuator fails static leak test
- "Accumulator unable to compress" error occurs
- "Accumulator leak rate too high..." error occurs
- Solvent is present around the face seals on the back of the accumulator J-tube head assembly
- Alliance HPLC system
- 2695 Separations Module
Worn face seals
FIX or WORKAROUND
1. Remove the accumulator head using the Head Removal/Replacement Diagnostic.
2. Replace the face seals, Face Seals Replacement Kit 4/Pkg [WAT270939].
3. Repeat the static leak test.
- See also 2695 Separations Module Operator's Guide (71500269502)
- Section 7.2.2: Removing the Head, Seal Wash Assembly, and Plunger
- Section 8.4.3: Performing the Static Leak Test