This article is a portion of a Troubleshooting Path. To begin troubleshooting this issue, please select the link below.
- When trying to prime the syringes, a sample fluidics over pressure error occurs
- The user can inject sequences without issues
- Able to prime when syringe inlet removed from inject valve
- ACQUITY I-Class UPLC system
- Sample Manager - Flow Through Needle (SM-FTN)
Clogged inject valve
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Remove the inject valve:
- Go to the ACQUITY/MS Console.
- Under the Sample Manager, Select Maintain, and then select Park Inject Valve.
- Remove the single screw at the 11-o'clock position; you can then pull out the inject valve.
- Place the inject valve face down in a beaker with enough solvent to cover the inside of the ports.
- Sonicate for 30 minutes and reinstall.
- If still blocked replace inject valve PN: 700006057