- Column Manager: "Initialize: No Function Text" message observed in column manager console view prevents the system from starting a sample list even though communication appears to be in the green status.
- The inlet configuration of ACQUITY CM on the detector gives an error after the first injection on the console.
- Inlet Method has column manager parameters within both Autosampler and Column Manager inlet icons.
- Column manager loses communications: "CM Reset" option on console is unavailable.
- Retrieve communication by closing console and MassLynx, and then powering-on CM and restarting MS EPC.
- MassLynx 4.1 and ACQUITY ICOP v1.40
- ACQUITY UPLC Column Manager (v1.40 firmware)
- The inlet configuration incorrectly configured the ACQUITY CM as a detector.
- ICOP 1.40 version of instrument control software packages the control of the classic Column Manager into the Autosampler Inlet.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Remove the ACQUITY CM from the inlet configuration as a detector.
- ACQUITY Column Manager is now controlled as part of the Autosampler Inlet Method.
When using MassLynx 4.1 with the June 2011 Driver Pack 3 or newer; Column Manager devices are now configured as a detector in the instrument configuration.