- No new UNIFI data is created after import of MassLynx data
- No errors in UNIFI are seen
- UNIFI 1.8.x
- UNIFI 1.9.x
The WatersServiceHost process must be rebooted.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Close all opene UNIFI Portal windows.
- Open Task Manager.
- Open Services from Task Manager.
- Stop the WatersServiceHost service; wait until it successfully stops.
- Start the WatersServiceHost service.
- Verify that there are six to eight WatServiceHost processes running in the Processes tab.
- Open UNIFI Portal and verify that the issue is resolved.
Sometimes a full PC reboot will have the same effect as the procedure described above, so you may want to try that first.
MLYNX, MLYNXV41, SUPMM, SUPUNIFI, UNIFISVR, UNIFISW18, UNIFOPT, UNIFQLIC, UNIFSW17, UNIFSW18, UNIFSW19, UNIFWGLIC, UNIFWKLIC