- UNIFI analysis stuck in running mode
- Stop analysis button on analysis page fails to terminate analysis
- Stop analysis in Work in Progress fails to terminate analysis
- Abort Sample List in System Monitor fails to terminate analysis
- UNIFI 1.9.3 workstation
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Go to Administration > Device Management.
- Select the Workstation tab in Workstation.
- Right-click on the workstation row and select Reset Device.
- Click Yes on Are You Sure.
- An error box appears saying that the instruments in the active system are busy, and asking if you want to force the workstation to reset anyway. Click Force.
- The workstation should reset, initialize, and come back online. The stuck analysis should no longer be in the queue, and you should be able to stop the analysis from the Analysis tab.