OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Manually match peaks against the expected calibration masses display in UNIFI.
- UNIFI 1.8.1
- After running the Calibration routine, go to the Results pane.
- Select the result that shows a status of Ready for Peak Matching.
- Right-click the entry and select Peak Match to open the Calibration Peak Matching window.
- Click and drag across the area of the spectrum requiring peak matching.
- Select a reference peak to be matched so it is highlighted.
- Select the appropriate peak in the acquired spectrum; now both the reference and acquired peaks are highlighted.
- Continue until all or most peaks are matched.
- Click on Create Calibration.
- If the residuals are acceptable, click Accept.