- Acquisition console shows that the system is ready, except for the FTN, which shows a communication failure
- When attempting to access other modules, the console grays out
- At the top of the acquisition console's instrument summary pane, error message "Cannot transfer data buffering issue from the LND" appears
- No antiviral software is set up
- No Windows firewall is set up
- Resetting all instruments from within the software does not resolve
- Power-cycling system does not resolve
- Remaking instrument LAN network bridge does not resolve
- UNIFI 1.8.2 Workstation
The USB wireless device took the 192.X.X.X IP address, resulting in a Windows IP conflict.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Follow the steps found in KCS article # 12445.
- Once in UNIFI, check the acquisition console.
- If the issue persists, take the system offline and reset the workstation under Device Management. Once the workstation/LND is back, bring the system back online and check the console again.