- UNIFI launches but none of the systems come online; communication failures seen
- resetting the EPC does not help
- restarting the PC does not help
- system taken offline easily
- pinging the instrument LAN card gives a different IP from what DHCP was set to
- UNIFI 1.8.2 workstation configuration
IP address for the Instrument LAN card has changed
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Exit from UNIFI.
- Reconfigure the Waters DHCP Server (see KB article 7330 - Configuring the Waters DHCP Server).
- Clear all IPs listed in the Waters DHCP Server Configuration window.
- Reboot the entire LC/MS.
- Restart the Waters Service Host Service.
- Log back into the UNIFI portal.