- When reporting an excel results scheme the "Test Name" (Sample Name) is not displayed.
When selecting "Test Name" from the drop down menu it doesn't get assigned to "Calculated Conc" properly.
FIX or WORKAROUND
When creating the excel report in the "Report Scheme Settings", make sure to do it in the exact below order. The order is absolutely critical for steps 4, 5 and 6!
1. Make sure the "Report Format" section is setup according to the below picture (all boxes checked, Delimiter set to <tab>)
2. Select "File Name" on the left hand side menu of the "Sample Report Header" Section
3. Add "File Name" to the right hand side by clicking the plus sign
4. Select "Calculated Conc" on the left hand side menu of the "Sample Report Header" Section
5. Add "Calculated Conc" to the right hand side by clicking the plus sign
6. From the "Header" drop down menu select "Test Name"
7. In the "Report Path" section setup the output file name and location
See picture blow for correct excel output: